Saturday, 22 November 2008

Turning ONE!

Well 111 blog entries and 12 months later I have finally made it to the ripe old age of ONE!! Mum and Dad put on an afternoon tea party to celebrate with all my family and friends. I was very spoilt with lots of great gifts which I started opening later that evening (that was lots of fun- although the paper was more enthralling than the actual presents). Mum had her first attempt at making a kids birthday cake, and it turned out great- an OWL!! I guess she's got a lot to live up to over the years now!!! So thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes and making my first year the best ever......Love Will xxx

2 comments:

admin said...

It was a great party Will!! Thanks for inviting us, love Jemima & Zoe xox

Team Melmac said...

Happy Birthday Will. How exciting, your 1st Birthday ever. You look like you had so much fun xxx