Thursday, 18 September 2008

Our day out in the country

Today we went for a drive to the country with Oma. We started in Malmsbury where we had a yummy morning tea at the Bakery, it was here that I had my first 'Babychino'....I don't know whether you would call it a 'baby'chino- look at the size of the cup.... but I slurped it all up! We then headed to Castlemaine for lunch and the afternoon spent looking around the shops. On the way home we stopped in Kyneton for a late afternoon tea and my second Babychino......Unfortunately we seemed to eat our way around so really not many photos to show you!!!!

1 comment:

admin said...

Yum Yum!! I will take you to a cafe that do baby chinos with chocolate syrup & sprinkles if you like Will??!!!! I haven't been back for awhile for some reason???!! Love Jemima x