Sunday, 6 April 2008
Weekend at Grandma and Pa's
This weekend mum and I went on my first overnight outing- to stay at my great grandma and pa's house because dad was away for the weekend. We had such a fantastic time. After packing half the house we set off on Saturday and arrived in time for lunch. Grandpa came by for a few hours and then in the afternoon we went to visit Wendy, Tom and Esta at their new house. After dinner Uncle Wayne helped to give me a bath. I slept pretty well but woke quite early (mum's not too sure about daylight savings ending!!!) Mum had grandma's yummy scones for breakfast. We had lots of cuddles and giggles, and I even got in lots of practice showing grandma my latest trick of rolling over. What fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Scones for breakfast!! your Mum is so lucky....I love scones with jam & cream but I don't think it would be on the menu for me to choose at breakfast time! Love Jemima x
Post a Comment